Thursday, July 26, 2007

Briefly. . .

So folks I won't lie to you.

The road trip part of this blog is winding down and what remains is not very interesting. Perhaps some day I will recount previous road adventures
from one of the dozen or more cross country excursions I've made over the past several years. But as for this one, Home for Now is now Home for Now, if you catch my drift, and the topics will move off the road a bit and more onto the bustling streets of New York City.

But have no fear, dear reader, there's lots more ahead. Mitt Romney is on his way, along with excursions into the world of mathematics, some of my favorite pictures, and trying to get my car inspection certificate from the guys out in Jamaica (no luck so far. . .).

So look forward to a change of scenery in the upcoming posts. It will be a pleasure to bring you all the latest updates from a fixed location. . .

. . .at least for now.

0 comments: